Monday, May 10, 2010

Last Day of School Galleria de {insert child's name here!}

Last year I wanted to wrap up the year with a fun Summary on the wall.  It was so simple. 
On the night before the last day of school, while the kids were sleeping, I got them ready.
In our formal living room area,
I hung a fancy sign (it was just printed on scrapbook paper) that said:
(the 2 is for 2nd grade)

Galleria de Tate~2


Galleria de Londyn

In the Gallery, I hung things like their class photo, art projects, awards, tests that were Aced, and other
things that had good and important memories for them from the year of school they were completing. 
I used black yarn to outline it all.  I just taped it in the corners and it held great. 

They loved looking at it and it was so easy!

Check back all week, I will be posting lots more "Last day of School" Super Mommy ideas.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails